Never Worry About Sky Replacements Again
Sky Replacement Bootcamp
Only course you will ever need to master sky replacements. Learn through every single imaginable situation and get access to all assets, updates and years of knowledge gathered through trial and error. Get creative and join now.Buy Now
Slide Before & Afters
Who is this for?
Every photographer will experience horrible weather on photo trips at some point. Images turn out boring and you have a lot of client work to return...
Skies set everything for your images. It sets the tone, highlights, shadows and the overall mood of your shot. Changing a sky can be a complicated thing to master and that is exactly what Sky Replacement Bootcamp is built for..
This course is for you if you have faced problems changing skies and can't match the foreground with the new sky.
This course is for you if you want to learn the most efficient and fastest workflows to change skies.
This is not your typical short YouTube tutorial where half of the details are left off. This is an ultimate guide for you to learn one of the most crucial parts of editing and I am here to make it simple and efficient for you.
This Is What Others Are Saying
Download yours now
Get your hands on the special deal before its too late
Learn To Master Sky Replacements
Sky Replacement Bootcamp
Learn through every single imaginable situation and get access to all assets, updates and years of knowledge gathered through trial and error. Get creative and join now.Buy Now
- ✔ Lesson 1: Get Familiar With The Interface 10:29
- ✔ Lesson 2: Simplifying Layers 07:14
- ✔ Lesson 3: Simplifying Adjustment Layers 09:19
- ✔ Lesson 4: Simplifying Blending Modes 06:44
- ✔ Lesson 5: Simplifying Flow And Opacity 05:51
- ✔ Lesson 6: All The Useful Shortcuts 09:12
- ✔ Lesson 7: What To Keep In Mind Before You Change A Sky 04:07
- ✔ Lesson 8: How To Use All The Different Selection Tools 14:56
- ✔ Lesson 9: PROJECT 1, A Simple Way To Cut A Sky Out 10:33
- ✔ Lesson 10: PROJECT 1, How To Make Cut Out Edges Look Good 05:18
- ✔ Lesson 11: PROJECT 1, How To Match A Foreground With The Sky 05:53
- ✔ Lesson 12: Quick And Easy, BUT A Destructive Way to Cut Out A Sky 10:31
- ✔ Lesson 13: PROJECT 2, Most Common Way To Cut Out A Sky 10:04
- ✔ Lesson 14: PROJECT 2, How To Remove Fringing Nondestructively 03:18
- ✔ Lesson 15: PROJECT 2, How To Remove Fringing Destructively 08:18
- ✔ Lesson 16: The Most Accurate Way To Cut Out A Sky 15:18
- ✔ Lesson 17: How To Work With Tree lines 09:03
- ✔ Lesson 18: How To Slowly Build Up An Accurate Selection 12:32
- ✔ Lesson 19: PROJECT 3: When A Selection Can't Be Made With Tools 08:17
- ✔ Lesson 20: PROJECT 1, How To Approach Blending 03:56
- ✔ Lesson 21: PROJECT 1, How To Use Color Grading Tools 08:11
- ✔ Lesson 22: PROJECT 1, How To Enhance Highlights And Create Light 10:18
- ✔ Lesson 23: PROJECT 2, How To Blend The Sky With A Foreground 07:53
- ✔ Lesson 24: PROJECT 2, How To Add Glow 06:20
- ✔ Lesson 25: PROJECT 2, How To Enhance Your End Result In Camera RAW 08:45
- ✔ Lesson 26: PROJECT 2, How To Create A Realistic Vignette And A Matte Finish 05:30
- ✔ Lesson 27: PROJECT 3, How To Blend Complicated Differences 07:03
- ✔ Lesson 28: PROJECT 3, How To Blend With Light And Adjustment Layers 10:03
- ✔ Lesson 29: How To Change Bad Weather Conditions 34:03
- ✔ Lesson 30: How To Turn A Day Into Sunset 32:30
- ✔ Lesson 31: How To Turn A Day Into Night (Dreamy) 25:32
- ✔ Lesson 32: How To Replace A Boring Night Sky 28:02
- ✔ Lesson 33: How To Composite A Day Into A Sunset 17:26
- ✔ Lesson 34: How To Do A Complicated Sky Replacement Indoors (Hotel) 33:34
Julius Kähkönen - Photographer/Digital artist
Hi, I am Julius - a full time online instructor, photographer and a digital artist from Finland. I started editing and photography as a hobby a few years ago and after working long hours for years, my life has changed upside down. What started out as a hobby, turned into a dream and since then into reality. I've traveled the world while doing exactly what I love - teaching others what I've learned along the years and photographing stunning destination around the world.
My main focus for the past 3 years has been to help as many people as possible and I've been able to teach over 45000 people worldwide through my workshops and online courses. I've always been passionate about teaching and when I noticed that a lot of creators stay secretive about their work, I wanted to change that and start sharing everything I've learned. I get pure joy from being able to show others how to do something I specialize in.
Throughout the past 4 years I've also grown my Instagram account @visualsofjulius to over 436k followers and it has been an incredible journey up to this day.
With editing I specialize in composites and modifying the composition of my images freely. The techniques I use in editing allow me to transform whatever my imagination can come up with. The opportunities are endless and I can't wait to have you on board.
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
What if I am unhappy with the course?
Does the course have subtitles?
Can I download the course?
Which version of Photoshop do I have to have?
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.